Automatic - Steel
|Condition:||In working condition with visible traces of use|
The Omega Seamaster Cosmic is in good condition for its age, with signs of wear. The timepiece works and keeps the time fairly well.
• Automatic calibre 565 with date quick-set
• Monobloc stainless steel casing, casing base signed with 166026 and Tool 107, Waterproof and the Seamaster logo.
• Diameter without the original Ω crown approx. 35 mm, lug width 18 mm
• Date display (with quick-set) at 3 o'clock
• Original Plexiglas with the Ω logo; with minor scratches that can be polished off
• Silver-coloured dial; dial with minor patina. Hands and indices are in very decent condition.
• Used, original Omega stainless steel strap with Ω folding clasp (N° 12 1068). The strap is suitable for a wrist circumference of approx. 22 cm.
• Box & papers: none
The images are part of the description. The item will be very well-packaged and sent as an insured parcel with tracking number. This sale is held by a private party and excludes all forms of guarantee, warranty and right of return.
|Member since:||May 2, 2016|
Amazing watch working perfectly and very fast shipping!!!!!!! So happy with this purchase! Top class!
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.El reloj no funciona. La pila estaba agotada y nec3sita un ajuste y limpieza. Presupuesto pagado 45€ a mi relojero
Shipping fast and very well arranged. Ullibo gave also explanations regarding the item purchased. Recommended.
Super Fast Postage. Item just a described.
Very satisfied. Thank you!
However there were some issues with DHL, the seller always was responsive and cooperative. After all it has arrived well packed and in exactly the same state as in the pictures. Recommended partner!
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$17.82|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?