C-Print - Signed, Artist's stamp - edition 5/7 - 2017
|Signature:||Signed, Artist's stamp|
|Titel van kunstwerk:||El Venero - The Lost Picture CD of Slim Aarons|
|Total Dimensions (H/ W/ D in cm):||90 x 60 x 1,4|
|Image size (in cm):||90 x 60|
The current lot is produced as Diasec® bonded C-print on Alu Dibond. It is manufactured by the Düsseldorf photo studio Grieger, where A. Gursky, creator of the world's most expensive photo, produces his Diasec® prints usually. You find Grieger Diasecs for example in the New York Museum of Modern Art (MoMa)
- title: El Venero - Marten Channing’s Last Summer - cycle: "The Lost Picture CD of Slim Aarons"
- artist: Joseph Ayerle
- edition: # 5/7 signed copies + 2 artist's proof
- technique: original Diasec® bonded C-print (Lamda machine), mounted on Alu Dibond
- year: 2017
- dimensions: 90 x 60 cm
- signed: signed and stamped en verso
- ceiling: Grieger T 8, elegant museum quality aluminium ceiling frame
- condition: mint condition
- certificate: 8 pages certificate (COA) incl. security hologram
- shipping in the safe wooden case of Grieger
About the artist
Joseph Ayerle will be Featured Photographer of the Royal Photographic Society in 2018. In 2017 the German born artist was finalist of a Biennale in Florence, juried by Michele Bonuomo, editor of Italys Nb. 1 art magazine. Ayerle just finished the work on the world’s first art movie with a character created by an artificial neuronal network.
About the cycle
The wonderful pictures of the cycle "The Lost Picture CD of Slim Aarons” seem both erotic and earnest, comic and depressed. Ayerle is developing a distinctive Pop Surrealist style, with a sense of the absurd, as well as respect to the oevre of Slim Aarons. It shows us the world of the rich and beauty, in the time before crisis, foreclosure or even jail.
Ayerles artwork “El Venero - Marten Channing’s Last Summer” develops a scenario about the hedge funds manager Marten Channing, known from the US sitcom “2 Broke Girls”. Joseph Ayerle stages a kind of prequel scenario about Marten Channings jet set life before the jail. We see Billionaire Marten Channing (Steven Weber) with daughter Caroline (Beth Behrs), and French guests: a banker (Emmanuel Macron) with his wife Brigitte Macron.
voices about the artist:
- "Grazie, Joseph Ayerle" - Ornella Muti, Italian moviestar
- "One of my favourites." - jury member A. Klatt, Royal Photographic Society about Ayerles a Joseph Ayerle artwork
- "Thank you for your emotional video" Veronica Filippi-Modigliani, Italian artist, Fondazione Eneganart
The colours may be in original different than displayed on your current PC or phone. The Blue of the pool looks on displays brighter, in reality its colour is near to a deep turquoise blue.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Hong Kong, China||$116.87|
|Rest of Europe||$69.65|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?