Walnut, Good condition
|Weight (in kg):||4.2|
|Type of Instrument/ Item:||Electric guitar|
A vintage Gibson Double Neck 1974
- Serial number: 409773
- Year: 1974
- Color: Walnut
- Wood composition: Mahogany body, 3-piece maple neck, rosewood fingerboard
- Pickups: 4x original "Patent Number" humbuckers.
- Condition: Good, but some small scratches, as expected for an instrument
from the 70s (see pictures).
- The original 6-string tuners has been changed to Gibson Grovers at one point.
- The backplate for the electronics has a hole drilled into it (reason unknown).
Comes with original case (purple interior)
Bidders need to be aware that several countries do not allow importing objects derived from endangered and other protected species, even if a certificate of origin is provided. By bidding, you confirm that you have familiarised yourself with customs laws and regulations of your own country.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$94.69|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Sintra (Lisboa), Portugal.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?