Automatic - Steel - Box, Documents, Full set, Warranty, Certificate of originality
|Extras:||Box, Certificate of originality, Documents, Full set, Warranty|
|Type:||Analogue wristwatch (More lots)|
For sale is a beautiful diver watch by the famous Italian microbrand
NEW watch, never worn, still with protective film!
- Steel case, 45 mm with antiqued PVD treatment that gives the watch a beautiful vintage look.
- MV285 automatic movement with hand-wound option, Swiss made, derived from Eta 2824.
- Sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment, also mounted on case back with visible movement.
- Hour markers and hands treated with BGW9 Super-LumiNova, with excellent visibility in the dark.
- Water resistant up to 200 m.
- Leather strap, handmade in Italy with very high quality antique effect, lug width 24 mm, measuring 12.5 + 7.5 cm (excluding buckle).
- Silicone strap
- Black Nato strap
- Certificate and guarantee stamped on 22/05/2018.
Shipping via PackLink.
Catawiki member since May 19, 2016, received 18 reviews in total (3 in last 12 months)
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$18.97|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.