Yellow gold 18 kt - 2 South Sea cultured pearls - Weight 4.20 g
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
|Size:||12,70 mm de diámetro|
|Total Weight (in g):||4,20gr|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
Earrings made in yellow gold of 18 kt with mabe South Sea cultured pearls of 12.70 mm in diameter, with omega clasp, years 1960.
* The gold mark is on the earring clasp, the gold has been tested and we confirm it is gold of 18 kt.
- Weight: 4.20 g (approx)
- Diameter: 12.70 mm (approx)
- Pearl colour: pearly white
- Pearl shape: mabe
- Lustre: good
- Pearl quality: good
- Clasp type: omega
- Clasp material: 18 kt yellow gold
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of the authenticity acquired in their cultivation process.
- Condition: mint condition
Shipping costs: registered with tracking number.
If you wish to know more about our products, please click on the following link:
This item may be subject to customs duties.
CastellanohermanosSL pro top
|Member since:||February 11, 2016|
Gracias, todo bueno!
reviews_txt = reviews_txt.downcase View all 1294 Reviews
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$23.32|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?