Can be picked up in: Spain - with Spanish registration - 199500 kilometres - In good condition
|Model Type:||928 S4|
|Registration papers:||with Spanish registration|
|Condition:||In good condition|
Porsche 928 S4 from 1989 in good condition, restored.
With virtually all extras available in the period. Detailed and caring fine-tuning. Positive vehicle inspection passed, valid until 09/2018. Maximum speed 270 km/h, approximately. Acceleration: 5.7 sec. from 0 to 100 Km/h.
Currently with 199,000 km (the odometer was changed at 120,000 km). Official service books, instruction book and wiring diagram included. I also have the 928’s original commercial catalogue, even the paintwork and upholstery catalogue.
Front engine, V8, 5.0 litres, 4 valves per cylinder, 320 HP. Specific power: 64 HP/Litre (very quiet). Good torque at low revs, injection shutdown at approximately 6750 rpm. Does not consume oil, does not leak oil. Exhaust line fully in good condition.
Jobs recently performed (invoices for all interventions are included):
- air flow regulation to the engine compartment to optimise aerodynamics;
- fully new water pump;
- complete distribution kit;
- water radiator replaced;
- service and repair of steering rack;
- automatic gearbox on rear axle, which enables a better weight distribution of nearly 50/50. The maintenance was performed;
- new front and rear suspensions;
- hard power steering, which faithfully shows the car reactions. Serviced, with a new universal joint;
- new front and rear brakes (calipers, discs, lines...);
- original restored Cup 2 rims mounted;
- new front and rear tyres.
- Bodywork: damage and dent free. The car was painted in its original silver grey, as it had been repainted in a non-original blue colour.
- Halogen H4 pop-up headlights. Long beam halogen auxiliary lights. Front and rear fog lights.
- Original Porsche gas shock absorbers to lift the bonnet and the tailgate. Changed windscreen wipers.
The car is in Madrid, Spain.
Auction bids do not include transport or exportation, unless otherwise noted.
In order to avoid disappointment, it is advisable to view the vehicle before bidding. To make an appointment for a visit, please contact Catawiki directly.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$1,183.60|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.