|Short Description:||Empire Non dentelés sur lettres|
|Year of oldest stamps:||1853|
|Year of the youngest stamps:||1860|
|Name official catalogue:||Yvert|
|Catalogue Number:||N°12 à 17|
|Has certificate or expert signature:||No|
Value: > €6,000.00 (Maury and Pothion catalogue, railway stations, mobile post offices, cancellations from Paris, Yvert).
Lot from a specialised collection of pre-1900 French letters and specialising here in imperforate Empire stamps with special cancellations in a SAFE classifier in very good condition, stamps from Paris, mobile post office lozenge with sans serif font, stations, OL (Local Origin) stamp, various varieties, Swiss
We find, among others (this list is not exhaustive, see photos):
- two letters with n°13A Etoile and Paris stamp for Paris, late reuse (Ind Pothion 20)
- a letter with n°13B pricking Susse cad Paris for Paris
- a letter of mourning with n°13B "circle of dots" stamp
- a letter with n°13B los GC 1815 (Pothion 16 index) and red "local origin" stamp
- a letter with pair n°16 cancelled from the Roman diamond "M" ambulants
- a letter with n°16 cancellations Etoile and cad type 15
- a letter with n°16 Susse pricking and cancellation of the itinerant diamond "J",
Each letter contains a detailed description of the departure and arrival seals, special stamps (OL [Local Origin], PD [Paid to Destination], ...) and the value.
I invite you to look at the photos to form your own opinion on the lot.
Colissimo registered post with insurance
|Member since:||March 25, 2013|
The consignment was delivered. Thank you for cooperation
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.One photograph not available, how is that possible? What is in the auction should be there, otherways it looks like that when the price on the auction is to low you pretend that photograph not there
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$26.04|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.