Brazil - Round Cut
|Origin as given on certificate:||Brazil|
|Cut & Shape:||Round|
Report Nº EG-1281
Gem Natural Topaz
Shape/Cut Round Cut
Weight 5,43 ct.
Measurements ( 10,10 - 10,18 ) x 6,33 mm.
Color Sky Blue
Clarity Slightly Included
Comments Origin: Brazil
WHO I AM
Gemologist by IGE
European gemologist by FEEG
Specialist in graduation of coloured stones by IGE
Specialist in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald by HRD
- This Gemstone cut in special cut commercially known as Millenium, it is a concave cut both on the top and bottom part.
- All gems are sent with a certificate.
- The origins are not certified by a laboratory, they are my gemological opinion.
- The photos are taken at more than 10x, with a macro lens, so there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The pictures aren't true to scale, which is why we give you the exact measurements of the stone so that you can get a good idea of the size.
- Colours may look different depending on your screen settings, I try to make them as real as possible
Shipping by certified mail, this shipment covers € 100, can be fully insured for an additional € 20.
Shipping by post takes 2-3 weeks, possibility of sending by ASM (3-5 days) for € 30.
Customs expenses will be paid by the buyer.
Elisa Generoso pro top
Catawiki member since March 27, 2016, received 2251 reviews in total (977 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||99.3% (977 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
Exactly as expertes
Excellent seller and great service.A lovely stone well worth waiting for .
The postal service leaves a lot to be desired.No reflection on the seller
Très rapide et conforme à la description merci
Parfait, juste magnifique et livraison rapide
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$11.84|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Madrid (Comunidad de Madrid), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.