Gouache - Signed - with frame - 1967
|Title of artwork:||Lamp en plant|
|Total dimensions (H/ W/ D in cm):||53x65 cm|
|Sold with frame:||Yes|
- Original work by Etienne Elias (Ostend, 1936-2007)
- Technique: gouache on paper
- Typical pop-art composition
- Signed and dated (1967), in the lower right corner
- Size: 36 x 47 cm
- Professionally framed, in hand-painted shadowbox frame, with museum glass (anti-glare).
- Size with frame : 53 x 65 cm.
- Condition: In good condition, top right oblique descending (see photos), frame with traces of wear.
Etienne Elias, pseudonym of Etienne Michiels was an exceptionally talented student and good friend of ROGER RAVEEL. He got fame as artist of the “Nieuwe Visie” (New figuration). Together with Roger Raveel, Raoul De Keyser and Reinier Lucassen he made the remarkable cellar decoration in Caste Beervelde in 1965.
SvensonArt pro top
|Member since:||April 24, 2014|
Thank you very much! The item was very well and securely packed!
The cilinder it had been rolled into had suffered an accident and was definitely oval in shape but fortunately it did not affect the work. So far so good!
print is an Offset was offered as silkscreen, i also told the expert it is an Offset but nothing has changed, silkscreen if from the value much higher than offset
Perfecte levering. Litho volgens beschrijving.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$65.10|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Sint-Niklaas (), Belgium.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.