Automatic - Gold-plated, Steel - Rare 'Carnelian' Dial
|Case material:||Gold-plated, Steel|
|Reference Number:||model no. 565.3030.2|
|Material fineness:||14 ct gold|
|Condition:||In working condition with visible traces of use|
Guaranteed genuine. Watches are shipped worldwide from the UK by a long-established watch collector and seller. Watches are all part of my personal collection.
Rare & collectable Rado Automatic Men's Wrist Watch, model 565.3030.2 - very rare c.1960s’
• Stainless Steel Case c.34mmx36mm, without Crown/Lug to Lug
• Carnelian coloured dial, gold/crystal Markers, gold hands
• Rado Stainless gold plated crwn, Rado Anchor Logo
• Quickset Date At 3 o'c
• Sapphire Crystal
• Rado Automatic Movement - Full Working Order
• Stainless Steel Screw Down Backcase, model 565.3030.2
• gold plated Rado branded strap c.20cm
• Change the strap free of charge at time of sale – ask for more info.
• Shipped from the UK via Royal Mail tracked and signed for delivery (where available) _____________________________________________________________
Wear & tear commensurate with age (see photos for more information). Water resistance not tested.
EW Co.London top
|Member since:||December 26, 2015|
Quick delivery without difficulties.
the watch is ok ; I have reduced the strap which wastoo long
smaller than expected but otherwise good
The drive is unsatisfactory, retired time is to short.Unfortunately buyer does not understand what an automatic watch is & how it works. Attempted to help but they stopped communicating when they realised they were wrong.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$14.14|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?