|Type of Object:||Books|
|Brand/Model or Title:||The Rolls Royce and Bentley|
1. Graham Robson - The Rolls Royce & the Bentley, Vol. 1: Standard production models 1945-1965 - Osprey - England - 1984 - 144 pp. - Hardcover with dust jacket - 22 x 19 cm. - Language: English - Condition: As new
2. Graham Robson - The Rolls Royce & the Bentley, Vol. 2: Coachbuilt models 1945/1985 - Osprey - England - 1984 - 144 p.p. - Hardcover with dust jacket - 22x19 - Language: English - Condition: As new
3. Graham Robson - The Rolls Royce & the Bentley, Vol. 3: Shadow, Corniche, Camargue 1965/1985 - Osprey - England - 1990 - 144 pp. - Hardcover with dust jacket - 22x19 - Language: English - Condition: As new
4. Mike Fox - Rolls Royce The complete works - The best 599 Rolls Royce stories - Faber & Faber - England - 1984 - 192 pp. - Hardcover with dust jacket - 23,5x17 - Language: English - Condition: Used
5. A.B. Price - Rolls Royce The cars and their competitions 1906/1965 - B.T. Batsford - England - 1986 - 192 pp. - Hardcover with dust jacket - 25,5x19 - Language: English - Condition: Good
6. Leefe - Rolls Royce Alpine Compendium - Transport Bookman Publications - England - 1973 - 164 pp. - Hardcover - 24x17,5 - Language: English - Condition: As new
7. Wood - The Rolls Royce - Shire Book - England - 32 pp. - Paperback - 21x15 - Language: English - Condition: Good
8. Rolls Royce The story of the best car in the world - Autocar - England - 240 pp. - Paperback - 30x21,5 - Language: English - Condition: Used.
9. Robson - Rolls Royce and Bentley - KP Books - USA - 255 pp. - Hardcover with dustjacket - Language: English - Condition: Good
Frank5 pro top
|Member since:||August 14, 2015|
There is some damage to the box - the outer plastic coating has peeled in 2 places.
The description does not mention the damage.
The pictures do not show the damage.
That is simply not good enough.Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.shame that you are not satified with your purchase. If you delete the negative feedback and inform about the return shipping costs, I will credit you the full amount including return shipping costs.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Hallo Nederland, alles is nog op tijd geregeld. Bedankt hier voor. Mooi verjaardag cadeau voor mijn echtgenoot. Verpakking 100%, uw medewerking 100%, toffe aanbieder 100%, u bent een aanrader 100%.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Wen you pay 18 € post and package - clearly an exaggeration but OK it was also well advertised - you could expect a better package but I'm not complaining since I paid a single euro for the lot...
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.De bladen zijn nog als nieuw helaas had ik boeken verwacht die dikker waren i.p.v. magazines. Volgende keer beter lezen.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.verzending van het pakket duurde meer
dan 12 dagenPlease note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.I am really sorry for the inconvenience, I was convinced That I noted very clearly that at my auction shipment would only be possible on a later date, i.e. on the 30th of May.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$26.04|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Eindhoven (), Netherlands.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?