Early 1960s, Germany
Complete 12-person coffee set by Johann Seltmann, from the early 1960s. Each piece is made of fine porcelain, with gilt edges and blue enamel, and is numbered. The lot consists of:
- 12 espresso cups (bottom diameter: 3 cm, top diameter: 8 cm, height: 6 cm);
- 12 saucers (diameter: 12 cm);
- 1 coffee pot (bottom diameter: 7 cm, top diameter: 12 cm, height: 17 cm);
- 1 milk jug (bottom diameter: 5 cm, top diameter: 9 cm, height: 7 cm);
- 1 sugar bowl (bottom diameter: 4 cm, top diameter: 10 cm, height: 8 cm).
The set is in good condition and will be shipped with tracking.
Catawiki member since October 20, 2015, received 71 reviews in total (8 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||100% (8 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$117.22|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Reggio Calabria (Calabria), Italy.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.