Before and after WWII. Overall good condition, unless otherwise stated.
Aviation Collector Items.
- AirLanka inflight menu, trip Colombo to London v.v.
- Lufthansa Business Class Menu, bilingual GE-EN, front almond tree plantation.
- CathayPacific menu Hong Kong to Amsterdam in Chinese and English, depicting the 5 elements of nature (Wrinkle lower part of menu).
- Dragon Air menu flight Hong Kong to Shanghai, depicting the shadow of a camel at sunrise.
- Match box lids (missing 5 images) "AH voor kwaliteit".
- Photo (13x18cm) Fokker F.27 Frienship Indian Airlines Corp.
- Compl set of 24 tea cards "WINGS ACROSS THE WORLD" Lyons Tea. Jet and propellor aircraft.
- Album Aeroplanes (Civil) John Player (1935) complete with all cards (staples rusty).
- 75 images Sabena (some glue rests on the back, some duplicates, I think it is not a complete set).
- Complete set of 50 images all types of aircraft (back: numbered and description.
- Poster Transavia Boeing 737 - PH TVC, approx 42x27 cm (ex periodical)
- Poster Heli Schreiner, SA-330 Puma (ex periodical AVIA)
Please take a close look at the pictures for your own appreciation.
The pictures are part of the description.
The collection will be packed with care. Philatelic postage.
|Member since:||October 16, 2011|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$15.39|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?