ash body , rosewood fingerboard, in very good condition, very small tracks of use
|Weight (in kg):||4|
|Type of Instrument/ Item:||Electric guitar|
Hello, here is for sale excellent example of
American Std Fender Stratocaster from 2010,
All candies included together with original hard shell case.
All parts are original, frets are 90% so there is very long time ahead with playing.
Very nice ash body with Sienna burst colour.
Siena burst is most expensive finish and was reserved for ash, now ash bodies are only for custom shop guitars.
This 2010 year is after few mod introduced in 2008/2009 year, hand rounded frettbord, new better bended saddles,new two point tremolo system, new casted tremolo block with copper added, thinner coating for better body resonation.
* Offset double cutaway ash body
* Bolt on maple modern C-shaped neck w/ Micro-Tilt adjustment
* 22 medium-jumbo frets
* Maple fingerboard w/ black dot inlays (0402)
* Bi-Flex truss rod system
* Six-on-side Deluxe Staggered tuners
* Two-point synchronized tremolo w/ bent steel saddles
*Rosewood fingerboard with 22 Medium Jumbo frets 9.5" radius
* 1.685" nut width, synthetic bone
* Three-ply parchment pickguard
* Two Tex-Mex singles coils and one Fender Diamondback humbucker
* Three knobs (volume, neck tone, bridge and middle tone)
* 5-way pickup switch
* Chrome hardware
Bidders need to be aware that several countries do not allow importing objects derived from endangered and other protected species, even if a certificate of origin is provided. By bidding, you confirm that you have familiarized yourself with customs laws and regulations of your own country.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$71.02|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Gdansk (woj.pomorskie), Poland.
Question about this lot?