Afghanistan - Emerald
|Origin as given on certificate:||Afghanistan|
|Cut & Shape:||Emerald|
|Colour:||Bi-colour, Blue, White|
Weight: 13.9 ct
Dimensions: 11.9 x 9.8 x 5.6 mm on average
Colour: colourless to blue
Treatment: irradiated without a doubt
Country of origin: Afghanistan
Shipping: tracked parcel
- Trade: an extensive and rigorously-selected network.
- Purchase/sale of crude or cut gemstones from the most beautiful deposits.
- Reduced intermediaries to guarantee prices consistent with the market and the competition.
- Knowledge of the habits and customs of local traders.
- Sale/purchase possible in lots or per item of common or exceptional gemstones, destined both for private individuals and professionals.
- Expertise: appraisal of your items of jewellery and gems (value, composition)
- Always up to date with the latest in gemmology and science thanks to careful monitoring (specialist journals, internet, auctions...).
- Graduate of the Institut National de Gemmologie of Paris with a specialisation in diamonds at the HRD Antwerp.
The stones have been chosen by me for you.
Here are a few definitions to understand the descriptions of the stones on offer:
|Reviews given (Lifetime):||8|
|Member since:||December 6, 2017|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Verpakking heel goed,alleen zit er een barst of dikke kras in de steen ben hier niet goed van diend voor eindwerk en nu kan ik terug op zoek gaan hoop dat ik de eind daten mijn geld verspild en nu ??
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$23.67|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.