Brazil - Fancy Oval Cut
Report no.: EG-1500
Gemstone: Natural Smoky Quartz
Shape/Cut: Oval Fancy Cut
Weight: 15.38 ct
Measurements: 18.87 x 15.03 x 10.28 mm
Clarity: Eye Clean
Treatment: No Indication
Comments: Origin: Brazil
WHO I AM
Gemmologist by IGE
European gemmologist by FEEG
Specialist in graduation of coloured stones by IGE
Specialist in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald by HRD
- This gemstone has been cut in a precision cut known as 'Millennium', with concave cut on both the top and bottom parts of the gemstone.
- All gemstones are sent with a certificate.
- The origin is not certified by a laboratory, it is my gemmological opinion.
- The photos are taken at more than 10X, with macro lens, so there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The pictures aren't true to scale, which is why we give you the exact measurements of the stone so that you can get a good idea of the size.
- Colours may look different depending on your screen settings, I try to make them as real as possible.
Shipping via certified mail, this shipment covers €100, and can be fully insured for an additional €20.
Shipping via mail takes 2-3 weeks, can alternatively be shipped via ASM (3-5 days) for €30.
Customs expenses will be paid by the buyer.
Elisa Generoso top
|Member since:||March 27, 2016|
Excellent item made into ear stud for my wife thank you
Perfetto! Spedizione veloce e precisa! Facile nel tracciamento e nella ricezione! Consigliato!
Quick Shipment, beautiful stone as described. Would recommend this seller
As promised with fast delivery!
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$11.66|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Madrid (Comunidad de Madrid), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?