Pear rose cut - IGE certificate
|Origin as given on certificate:||Not known|
|Cut & Shape:||Other|
Measurements: 25.06 x 18.20 x 4.59 mm and 24.64 x 18.61 x 3.92 mm
Weight: 39.04 ct ( 21.27 ct + 17.77 ct )
Certificate: IGE D-9321
- All gemstones are shipped with a certificate.
- The origin of the gemstone has not been certified by a laboratory; it is my own gemmological opinion.
- The photos are taken at over 10x magnification with a macro lens and, therefore, there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The images are not exactly to scale. We provide you with the exact measurements of the gemstone so that you can get a better idea of its size.
- The colours may look different depending on your screen settings. I have tried to make them as accurate as possible
Shipping via registered mail with insurance covering up to €100. It can be fully insured for an additional €20.
Shipping via post may take 2-3 weeks. It can be delivered via ASM (within 3-5 days) for €30.
Customs charges to be paid by the buyer.
Elisa Generoso pro top
|Feedback score (12 months):||99.3%|
|Reviews given (Lifetime):||2239|
|Member since:||March 27, 2016|
Excellent seller and great service.A lovely stone well worth waiting for .
The postal service leaves a lot to be desired.No reflection on the seller
Très rapide et conforme à la description merci
Parfait, juste magnifique et livraison rapide
Thank you again!!
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$11.66|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Madrid (Comunidad de Madrid), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.