Nove di Bassano (Italy), 18th century
- Description: round body made of polychrome decorated majolica with naturalistic ‘chinoiserie’ theme Slightly raised and oblique brim, with decoration of ‘ramages’ flowers and leaves on edge. Cavetto only outlined and smooth rim, with central decoration of flowers and birds. There is in fact an important flower vase and the base of a monument, from which originates a flowering shrub where a bird is placed and other birds fly nearby. Ring base.
- Condition: very good
- Please note: a few flaws and wear
- Manufacturing company: Antonibon - Nove di Bassano (Vicenza)
- Dimensions: diameter 25 cm, depth 2.5 cm
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
United States from $48.44
- Trusted carriers
- Lower shipping fees
- Integrated Track & Trace system
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Conegliano (Treviso), Italy.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?