Nove di Bassano (Italy), mid-18th century
- Description: polychrome majolica polylobed body (shades of yellow, green and blue) with small bridge and pagodas decoration. Wide brim, slightly raised and oblique, with radial decoration and well-defined edge with a thin green line. Small cavetto surrounded by a blue-green pattern and smooth rim.
- Condition: preserved in very good condition
- Please note: a few flaws and wear
- Author: Pasquale Antonibon manufacturing - Nove di Bassano del Grappa (Vicenza)
- Dimensions: diameter 23 cm, depth 2.5 cm
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
United States from $48.44
- Trusted carriers
- Lower shipping fees
- Integrated Track & Trace system
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?