Nove di Bassano (Italy), 18th century In good condition
- Description: oval plate made of polychrome decorated majolica with naturalistic theme. Polylobed brim with flowers and leaves decoration. Cavetto with central decoration of flowers.
- Condition: very good
- Please note: a few flaws and wear
- Manufacturing company: Antonibon - Nove di Bassano (Vicenza)
- Dimensions: length 37 cm, width 29 cm, depth 4 cm
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
United States from $54.57
- Trusted carriers
- Lower shipping fees
- Integrated Track & Trace system
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Conegliano (Treviso), Italy.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?