Brazil - Pear cut - IGI certificate
Gemstone: Blue aquamarine beryl.
Measurements: 13.24 x 10.02 x 5.14 mm
Weight: 3.60 ct
Treatment: not indicated in the certificate
Certificate: IGI 296795210
- All gemstones are shipped with a certificate.
- The origins are not certified by a laboratory; they are my gemmological opinion.
- The photos are taken at over 10x magnification with a macro lens and, therefore, there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The images are not exactly to scale. We provide you with the exact measurements of the gemstone so that you can get a better idea of its size.
- The colours may look different depending on your screen settings. I have tried to make them as accurate as possible
Shipping via registered mail with insurance covering up to €100. It can be fully insured for an additional €20.
Shipping via post may take 2-3 weeks. It can be delivered via ASM (within 3-5 days) for €30.
Customs charges to be paid by the buyer.
Elisa Generoso top
|Member since:||March 27, 2016|
very nice thank you
Leggermente differente dalle foto ma tutto sommato una bella pietra
wurde heute geliefert, gerne wieder
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Merci énormément pour votre professionnalisme votre compréhension et vôtre gentillesse , livraison rapide pierre très bien emballer aux plaisir de faire d'autres affaires avec vous .
best quality to price ratio! Quickest shipping and handling.
All the gems received
Je n'est pas reçu ma commande encore
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Esta bastante bien,pero se necesitan toda clase de medidas,pues la piedra que e comprado es sumamente grande de espesor o altura
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$11.66|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Madrid (Comunidad de Madrid), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.