very good condition - with Dutch registration - Location: Netherlands
|Reserve Price:||with reserve price|
|Model Type:||Norelli - Fourty-Two - Big Boy|
|Engine size (in cc):||1400|
|Year of first registration:||1996|
|Registration papers:||with Dutch registration|
|Located in country:||Netherlands|
Suzuki Norelli Intruder 1400.
Norelli is a Dutch historic motorcycle brand.
Motorcity (Apeldoorn, the Netherlands) presented choppers developed by director Henk van Norel in late 1995.
A rare custom on the foundation of a Suzuki Intruder 1400cc engine block.
- Frame/ID numbers: NRJS1VX51L000501249
- Complete Dutch license
- Date of first admission: 16-08-1996
- Motorcycle from a collection
- Has been inactive for a couple years
- Will be made ready to drive prior to delivery
- This motorcycle can be viewed and picked up in Nijkerk, the Netherlands.
- Worldwide shipping possible.
- Transport can be arranged.
Buyers outside of the Netherlands, please note: The motorcycle has a Dutch registration, it is not known whether or not this vehicle can be registered outside of the Netherlands. It is up to the buyer to inform whether or not this motorcycle is allowed on the public road in his or her country. The aforementioned is the responsibility of the buyer, in case you decide to place a bid.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Nijkerk (Netherlands). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
Question about this lot?