Brazil – high-quality millennium oval cut – IGE certificate.
Gemstone: Blue topaz
Shape: Millennium oval cut
Measurements: 19.12 x 14.84 x 8.20 mm.
Weight: 18.53 ct
IGE report: D-8429.
- The gemstone has been cut in a precision cut known as 'Millennium', with a concave cut on both the top and bottom parts of the gemstone.
- All gemstones are sent with a certificate.
- The origin of the gemstone has not been certified by a laboratory, it is my own gemmological opinion.
- The photos are taken at over 10x magnification, with a macro lens, so there are inclusions not really visible to the naked eye.
- The images are not exactly to scale, that is why we provide you with the exact measurements of the gemstone, so that you can get a better idea of its size.
- The colours may look different depending on your screen settings. I have tried to make them as accurate as possible
Delivery via registered mail, with insurance covering up to €100, it can be fully insured for additional €20.
Shipping via post may take 2–3 weeks, it can be delivered via ASM (within 3–5 days) for €30.
Customs charges to be paid by the buyer.
Elisa Generoso top
|Member since:||March 27, 2016|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.très déçue .ne correspond pas à la photo .la pierre est grise et ternePlease note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.No entiendo este voto negativo.
Las fotos son exactamente de la gema, tanto con luz directa para poder ver la estrella como sin ella. Y claro que es opaca, como todos los zafiros estrella, e incluso lo explica en el certificado.
reviews_txt = reviews_txt.downcase View all 1677 Reviews
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$11.66|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Madrid (Comunidad de Madrid), Spain.
Question about this lot?