Can be picked up in: Netherlands - with Spanish registration - 33041 kilometres - Overall in good condition
|Model Type:||Dyane 6 Capra Jaune Mimosas|
|Registration papers:||with Spanish registration|
|Condition:||Overall in good condition|
Dyane 6 Capra Jaune Mimosas 01-1981 33041 km.
The Dyane6 Capra is a special series in Spain. It was introduced in January 1981 in a series of 600 units. The only available colour is Jaune Mimosas (AC333).
There are quite a few aesthetic changes compared to the standard Spanish production - Dyanes:
- ‘Capra’ logos on front doors and tailgate
- Simpler logo on the bonnet
- Metallic grey wheels with black central part
- Wheel caps of the GS X3
- Black exterior mirror
- Black rubber protection strips at the bottom of the doors and rear fenders
- Black rear bumper with brackets
- VISA rear lights
- Black paint on front fenders
- Black roof
- Black door frames at the height of the door handles and frames between rear fender and bodywork
- Black striping at the bottom of the doors and rear fenders, on the front fenders and the bonnet
- Black back panel
- Black tailgate handle and tank cap
- Serial number on the tailgate
- Upholstery: black dotted white upholstery, quilted, trimmed with smooth black imitation leather.
This Capra has a good base and is in generally good condition both inside and outside. Recently had a major service.
This vehicle can be viewed and picked up in Boerdonk, the Netherlands.
This is a used vehicle. It is highly advisable to view the vehicle before bidding, to avoid disappointment afterwards. To arrange a viewing appointment or for more info, please contact Catawiki. Offers are excluding transport and export, unless otherwise indicated.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Boerdonk (Netherlands). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.