Economics - Quantity: 16
|Object:||Book (More lots)|
|Number of Books:||16|
|Author/ Illustrator:||Technical Analysis|
|Book Title:||Stock market, futures|
|Publication year oldest item:||1993|
|Publication year youngest item:||2011|
|Edition:||Multiple Books / Editions|
|Publisher:||John WILEY and more|
|Binding/ Material:||Mix / Multiple|
16 books about stock markets etc. Timeless information, also for other markets, like crypto. Most of the books were expensive.
1st 8 books From John WILEY- NY- all 8 are 245 x160mm in (very)good condition & hardcovers with dustjacket
1. Fibonacci applications and strategies - Rober fischer- 1993- 169pp
2. Trade stock & commodities with the insiders - Larry Williams - 2005 -210pp
3. Yes, you can time the market - Ben Stein - 2003 - 193pp
4. Energy & Emissions Markets - Tom james -2006 - 454pp
5. Energy & Environmental Hedge Funds - 2006 -215pp
6. The perfect portfolio - Leland hevner - 2009 - 283pp
7. The man who beats the S&P - Janet Lowe - 2009 - 262pp
8. The global debt trap - Claus Vogt - 2011 - 231pp
9. BullsbearsanMillionaires - Robert Koppel - 1997 - 207pp- Hardcover with dustjacket ingoodcondition - Dearborn Financial, Chicago - 245 x160mm
10. ElliotWavePrinciple - charles Collins - 1998 - 244pp - Hardcover with dustjacket ingoodcondition -New Classics, Georgia - 245 x160mm
11. Rule the freakin markets - Michael Parness - 2002- 246pp - Softcover ingoodcondition - St. Martins, New York - 245 x160mm
12. Crashproof Prosperity - Kip Herriage - 2011- 260pp - Softcover ingoodcondition - Vertical Research, Houston - 245 x160mm
13. The 4 biggest mistakes in Future trading - Jay Kaeppel - 2000 - 112pp - Softcover ingoodcondition - Marketplace books, Ellicot - 220 x 142mm
14. John Murphy on chart analysis - John Murphy - 1999 - 80pp - Softcover ingoodcondition - Marketplace books, Ellicot - 220 x 142mm
15. Why are we so clueless about the Stock Market, Mariusz Skonieczny - 2009 - 150pp -- Softcover ingoodcondition - Macgraphics Services - 220 x 142mm
16. Fail-safe investing - Harry browne - 1999 - 168pp - softcover ingoodcondition - St. Martins, New York - 185 x 130mm
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$42.15|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Amsterdam, Netherlands.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.