Tossei Kuro Gusoku Yoroi - Assembled Samurai armour
The armour consists of:
- Kabuto (Helm): 16 ken (plates) Suji Bachi Kabuto with Sugake Shikoro.
- Maedate (Helm ornamentation): Hinomaru (sun, wood) Menpo (mask): Ressei with Sugake Yodarekake, inside red lacquer
- Dou (breastplate): Yokohagi Okegawa Ni-Mai Dou, equipped with 5 slats Nerikawa Sugake Kusazuri.
- Kote (bracers): Shino Kote.
- Sode (shoulder plates): 5 slats, Mogami Sugake Sode.
- Haidate (thigh protection): Shino Haidate
- Suneate (shin guards): 5 plates Shino Suneate with Teteage.
- Original Hitsu (Box).
- No stand!
- Waranji: Samurai sandals, Showa period
The main parts are made of iron, the Odoshi (binds) are made of cotton and silk, the main material parts are made of cotton and Japanese hemp. All Kanamonos (ornaments) are made of brass.
The armour has clear signs of wear (bumps/scratches) and patina. You can get an impression of the detailed condition through the images.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
United States from $201.78
- Trusted carriers
- Lower shipping fees
- Integrated Track & Trace system
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Bad Homburg (), Germany.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?