Silver plated item - signs of ageing
Lot 535-493 - Set of 4 napkin rings with floral decorations of silver plated daffodils
This beautiful set of four matching napkin rings are in good condition, unused
Each ring has a fine floral decoration, similar to lilies/daffodils, created by Seagull, Canada
They present themselves very well in the original box.
Dimensions (approx.): Wide ring 4
Collection of 9 vintage decorated napkin rings
The collection consists of:
- Pair of bleached pewter hexagonal napkin rings.
- single pewter napkin ring with acanthus leaf design.
- Hexagonal perforated silver plated napkin ring.
- Napkin ring with simple design by Leonard
- flat napkin ring in silver with clamp, marked M.B. in a shield
- Box of napkin rings in pewter with Culfonia rose design - very beautiful and in good condition
- Victorian silver napkin ring by William Savage and Co dating from 1896, beautifully decorated with draped ribbons
Some are silver plated, others are in pewter
Please, look at the pictures to have a proper idea of item’s conditions
Shipping via international courier with delivery notice by text message or e-mail (please, check your spam box).
Please, look carefully at all of the pictures and check the SHIPPING COSTS, to avoid any issue.
Not available for pickup.
|Member since:||February 26, 2018|
perfect thanks a lot!
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Deceptive photos. He didn´t answer emails. I asked him to group three lots in one shipment and he did not. The Italy-Spain shipping cost of € 55, the most expensive. The worst.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$77.28|
Question about this lot?