Original items about the origin of this airline
- Photo pilot Basil L. Rowe
- Photo Charles Lindbergh sitting on the Fairchild FC2 (La Niña) of the West Indian Aerial Express
- Original stamped envelope, February 24, 1928, of Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) to Port au Prince (Haiti), signed by pilot Basil L. Rowe
- Red emblem West Indian Aerial Express
- Text about the origin of the West Indian Aerial Express and PanAm’s takeover in 1928
- Certificate of Authenticity
|Member since:||August 12, 2016|
Exaggerated ValueTransport ... - Speculated ...
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Goods have never been received. Worst seller on Catawiki.
When I contacted the seller I was abused and insulted.
I have made a complaint to Catawiki .
NEVER BUY FROM THIS SELLER.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$27.40|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Sas Van Gent (), Netherlands.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.