Automatic – steel – in perfect condition
|Brand:||Baume & Mercier|
|Model:||Hampton City Automatic|
|Extras:||Certificate of originality|
A Baume & Mercier Hampton City Automatic watch in very good condition.
The watch was recently polished completely, fitted with a new strap and appraised for insurance. Please see photos.
The watch was only worn a few times after that.
Authentication and valuation report (€2,600).
– Baume & Mercier Hampton City Automatic.
Automatic ETA 2824-2, power reserve approx 42 hours
– Measurements of case: 39 mm x 42 mm.
– Polished stainless steel.
– Scratch-free sapphire glass.
– Black leather strap by Di-modell with white stitching, length, including watch, 24.5 cm.
– Original buckle.
– Originally purchased in 2004 or 2005.
– Everything in very good condition, very light scratches on the case.
Insured and registered shipping, at the buyer's expense.
|Member since:||January 18, 2015|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.no goods received - three weeks after paying, very Kind communication, but ...Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Investigation at Postal service still is not finished. As I told you, it takes up to two months for them to give me an answer. This is what I told you. Not fair to give me negative feedback.
You won't have to pay any shipping costs for this lot.
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Venlo (), Netherlands.
Question about this lot?