Africa - Oval cut - IGE certificate
Gemstone: Corundum (ruby).
Measurements: 9.24 mm x 7.35 mm x 4 mm
Treatment: heat treated.
Carat weight: 2.59 ct.
Certificate: IGE D-9679
- All gemstones are shipped with a certificate.
- The origin of the gemstone has not been certified by a laboratory; it is my own gemmological opinion.
- The photos are taken at over 10x magnification with a macro lens and, therefore, there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The images are not exactly to scale. We provide you with the exact measurements of the gemstone so that you can get a better idea of its size.
- The colours may look different depending on your screen settings. I have tried to make them as accurate as possible.
Delivery via registered mail, with insurance covering up to €100. It can be fully insured for an additional €20.
Shipping via post may take 2-3 weeks. It can be delivered via ASM (within 3-5 days) for €30.
Customs charges to be paid by the buyer.
Elisa Generoso top
|Member since:||March 27, 2016|
Belle petite pierre,on voit l'étoile même si elle est de petite taille.envoi rapide
Super fast delivery! Product as described.
Quick handling and delivery. Good quality items.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.scarso valore:bella foto ingannevolePlease note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.¿Cómo que foto engañosa? Tienes más de 20 fotos con distintos angulos, con luz directa y sin ella:
Lovey lovely stone
Am satisfied with my purchase.
Nice stones fast delivery everything was ok
Smaller than expected but nice stone
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$11.59|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Madrid (Comunidad de Madrid), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.