Can be picked up in: France - with Italian registration - 86000 km - Overall in fair condition with traces of ageing
|Brand:||Maserati (More lots)|
|Model Type:||Biturbo Coupé - NO RESERVE PRICE|
|Body style:||Coupé (More lots)|
|Registration papers:||with Italian registration|
|Condition:||Overall in fair condition with traces of ageing|
Maserati Biturbo Coupé from 1984 in good overall condition.
Only 86000 km on the clock, but unverifiable (without books). The exterior colour is “ivory white” and that of the interior is “light brown”.
It has a 2.0 litre V6 engine developing 180 hp, this is coupled with a 5-speed manual transmission. This is a genuine 2+2 coupé.
The total production of this model is only 9602 copies worldwide.
- Original Maserati rims
- Electric windows
- Wood finish on the doors and dashboard
- Wooden gear knob.
- Leather finish on the armrest and gear lever bellows
This model is from the first generation of “Maserati Biturbo”.
Its engine is a derivative of the "Maserati Merak 2000 GT". Its two turbo "IHI" gives this car its strong character.
Its propulsion gives it its driving feel and the power of 180 hp its sporty side.
This fine copy comes from its native country and has its original documents: its Italian registration,its certificate in the register of Italian classic cars.
- A small spot of corrosion on the boot.
- Discolouration in certain spots of the wood veneer.
- A small dent on the front right wing
- Substantial wear on the leather armrest and the gear lever bellows.
- Very rare colour combination.
- Matching numbers.
- No corrosion.
- Very healthy body and chassis in very good condition.
- The aluminium rims are in very good condition and 4 new tyres.
- The electrical harness in order and unmodified.
- Maintained vehicle.
- Upholstery, headliner and carpet are in very good condition.
- Engine and running gear in very good condition.
To be expected:
- Fluid change
This vehicle is available in the city of Limoges (department 87), France.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Allassac (France). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.