Can be picked up in: Italy - with Italian registration - 50000 kilometres - In good, restored condition
|Brand:||Fiat (More lots)|
|Model Type:||500 F (110F) - 1974|
|Body style:||Sedan (More lots)|
|Registration papers:||with Italian registration|
|Condition:||In good, restored condition|
Car always used in the hinterland of Sardinia, far from the sea, healthy place and without humidity. Always stored in a garage.
Purchased by me for Italian passion in July 2018, now it is located in Magliano Alpi, in the province of Cuneo (Italy) and I use it almost every day.
Healthy bodywork with bottom in good condition.
Frame and engine numbers/codes matching to registration certificate.
It has no structural damages due to accidents.
In July and August the following works were performed by specialised mechanics in the industry:
- pistons and piston rings replaced
- timing belt replaced
- pinion and crown replaced
- new clutch
- oil replacement
- spark plugs replacement
- new kneepads
- new mats
- complete interior leather replacement
- major check of bodywork with refurbishment in some small areas
After these works it made approx. 600 km and it didn’t show any issues, ‘flaws’ still present to be noted are:
- steering wheel is originally of L model (€120.00)
- speedometer is not precise and the hand is not stable (€50.00)
- for better performance Dell'Orto carburettor should be replaced by a Weber model (€80.00)
- very small leak in the rear right brake piston, possibly a rubber seal (€5.00)
- for long trips and more safety on the road you could replace the 4 tyres (€200.00)
Car is insured and it can be tested in any moment upon agreement.
This is a used vehicle. It is highly advisable to view the vehicle before bidding, to avoid disappointment afterwards. To arrange a viewing appointment or for more info, please contact Catawiki. Offers are excluding transport and export, unless otherwise indicated.
Catawiki member since June 28, 2017, received 6 reviews in total (4 in last 12 months)
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Magliano alpi (Italy). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.