Can be picked up in: Poland - with Polish registration - 189000 mi - In good, restored condition
|Brand:||Jaguar (More lots)|
|Model Type:||XJS 2+2 convertible|
|Body style:||Cabriolet / convertible (More lots)|
|Registration papers:||with Polish registration|
|Condition:||In good, restored condition|
I am offering you my Jaguar XJS 1994. I bought it in June 2017 for myself. I put a lot of work and financial resources into it. At the moment I need money for another project and I decided to sell it. The car is running very smoothly, which makes a lot of fun. He was brought from California, there is not even a trace of rust. The sales price covers in principle the costs of the parts and labour. I do not count my time and work. The car is in very good condition and will last for years without any expenditure. It is an excellent investment.
The scope of work that has been done:
- painting of the whole car,
- a new roof made by the professionals,
- washing all the floor coverings,
- soundproofing and securing the floor from the inside,
- wood renovation of the centre console,
- regeneration of the steering gear,
- new leather upholstery for the front seats, side panels and the centre console,
- painting rims - 5 pieces,
- regeneration of the air-conditioning compressor and replacement of the dehumidifier,
- alternator regeneration,
- replacement of the belts and tensioners,
- replacement of the stepper motor,
- cleaning of the intake system and flow meter,
- replacement of the candles and engine cover gaskets,
- replacement of fluids, operating oils and filters,
- replacement of the brake pads and brake fluid,
- replacement of a stabilizer bar, the front and rear wishbones, engine and transmission suspension, rear bogie, steering tips,
- replacement of the front and rear shock absorbers,
- replacement of the rear bearings,
- chroming the anti-inflammatory details of the front lane,
- the wheel arch maintenance.
The car can be viewed and picked-up in Warsaw, Poland.
Catawiki member since September 6, 2018, received 0 reviews in total (0 in last 12 months)
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Warszawa (Poland). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.