Can be picked up in: Spain - with Spanish registration - 157681 km - In very good condition
|Brand:||BMW (More lots)|
|Model Type:||M5 E39|
|Body style:||Sedan (More lots)|
|Registration papers:||with Spanish registration|
|Condition:||In very good condition|
Imported to Spain from Belgium in September 2005 with 29,000 km, by the first owner in Spain (well-known person from BMW-Spain). There was one previous owner in Belgium. I am the second owner in Spain, and I bought this car in March 2015 with 135,000 km.
- Air conditioning
- Front seats with lumbar adjustment, massage and heated
- electric seats and steering wheel with memory
- Climate control
- Cruise control
- Sun blinds, manual in rear doors, and electric in rear window
- Fog lights
- Front/rear armrests
- Electric side mirrors
- Rain sensor
- Multifunction steering wheel
- On-board computer
- Radio / CD / charger
- Central locking
- Traction and stability control
- Power steering
- M3SW upholstery - extended equipment with Heritage Schwarz leather
- Anti-sway bar with strut
- shift lever with shortened stroke
- Detachable tow hitch for trailer up to 1,800 kg
- Battery switch
- Wireless BMW telephone and Bluetooth
Preventive maintenance and changes performed:
- Clutch kit
- Gear oil
- Flow meters
- Lambda probes
- Spark plugs
- Crankshaft and differential seals
- Rocker cover joints
- Steering hoses
- Engine and cockpit air filters
- Front wishbones
- Rims (recently aligned and overhauled)
- Front discs changed at 93,000 km, and now overhauled Now at 50% of their useful life.
- Front brake pads recently changed The rear discs and pads are at 70% of their useful life.
- All four tyres like new (with 1,000 km)
- Engine oil and filter recently changed
- Professionally polished
- Ceramic coating (GYEON SYNCRO) on all paintwork
- Regularly waxed and hydrated leather.
Further details and information:
- First registration: May 2002
- Valid vehicle inspection.
- Odometer reading: I do not have the official service book (only the 4 last documents from the Spanish vehicle inspections since October 2014, then with 131,449 km).
- Engine, sheet metal, paintwork, bodywork and upholstery in very good condition.
- Without fluid leaks.
- Invoiced for the changes and maintenance will be delivered, as well as the replaced parts.
- The last digit of the odometer has some dead pixels. See the picture.
- Bonnet and front part with small marks on the paintwork due to gravel. See pictures.
- Used very little (2,000-3,000 km/year), and always to travel on motorways.
- Never on tracks. Never crashed.
- No kids and no smokers
- Always in a private and single garage
- Meticulously maintained.
You can view and collect this car in Las Rozas, Madrid (Spain).
Auction bids do not include transport or exportation, unless otherwise noted.
It is advisable to view the vehicle before bidding, in order to avoid disappointment afterwards. To make an appointment for a visit, please contact Catawiki directly.
Catawiki member since December 17, 2017, received 0 reviews in total (0 in last 12 months)
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Las rozas (Spain). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.