Mozambique - Oval Mixed Cut - IGE
|Origin as given on certificate:||Mozambique|
|Cut & Shape:||Oval|
Ruby 12.35 ct Intense Red/Pink/Purplish Color
Origin: Mozambique ( Seller's Opinion )
Size: 19.67 x 16.84 x 3.33 mm
Treatment: Heated like majority of Rubies, see report
IGE Report D10977
New, in Sealed IGE Bag
It's really an rarest & Spectacular Ruby , by very large diameter size and Intense Red Color ,
Simply a Whaooo Gem !
You can easy check that this kind Good Grade and Good Red Color can worth over 18 000 € on the trade when has so vivid colors like this one.
- Shipment by Full value Insured ( when over 100 € ) Registred Express Mail with tracking number, 1 to 10 days depending of destination country.
- Very nice to make wonderful piece of jewelry, specimen, collection or a beautiful gift !
- Note that photos are taken in macro magnification under light ( sun, incandescent, fluorescent, led ) to show the most details with maximum honesty.
- Some imperfections ( like micro scratches) or details may not be visible to the naked eye, please carefully look at all pictures before placing a bid.
- Where I have represented the colour of this gemstone as accurately as I can, monitors and screens show colours differently. Please bear this in mind when bidding.
Gem4You pro top
Catawiki member since April 28, 2016, received 243 reviews in total (160 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||100% (160 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
Received my parcel yesterday. Thanks for the fast delivery. Gems look okay. But I am quite dissatisfied with them though.
I was disappointed with the stone the colour was not as in the picture but I guess if it had been the stone would have been more expensive. Well one lesson learned.Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.may be you not know it, but Australian opals not are so vivid opals,
and our pictures not show in this way.
Like said in description, pictures made under light, then like for all opals, no light no fires, world opals is like that.
Also you paid only 24 € for an Australian Opal that worth over 600€ on the trade, then I think that you no are fair.
Thank you for my piece of opal, was exactly what I was looking for. hope to do business with you again :):)
Truly beautiful merchandise, fast delivery and professional handling.
Very nice opal boulder pendant. Well packed and delivered quickly. Thank you. I recommend this seller.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$25.07|