Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear - 940 g
|No. of items:||12|
|Designer/ Artist:||argentiere veneziano|
|Country of Origin:||Italy|
|Condition:||Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear|
A matching set of silver items, in Venetian / San Marco style. Perfect for an elegant table setting. Well preserved.Made up of the following pieces:
- An oval-shaped cheese bowl with base, support and lid in silver, and glass insert. Weight: 210 grams (glass excluded) Base: 12 x 15 cm (excluding handle) Decorated with a classic braided pattern on edge, and with two lion’s heads.
- A serving spoon for cheese. Weight: 20 grams; length 12.2 cm.
- 2 coasters. Weight: 200 grams; diameter 14 cm.
- 8 saucers. Weight: 400 grams; diameter 10 cm.
- A small breadstick basket, suitable as a napkin holder. Weight: 110.5 grams; length 19 cm, height 7.5 cm, width 7.5 cm.
Purchased in Venice in the early 1960s. With silversmith hallmark and silver fineness hallmark too.
Catawiki member since October 14, 2016, received 8 reviews in total (3 in last 12 months)
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$18.31|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Venezia (VE), Italy.