Silver 800/1000 and 925/1000 - total net weight 250 g
This lot of Italian silverware includes:
- Amphora in silver 800 from the first half of the 20th century; weight approx. 81 grams.
- Pocket emptier in silver 800 from the first half of the 20th century, by Italian silversmith Zugliani, via Montenapoleone, Milan; weight 46 grams.
- Saucer in silver 800, from the 1960s, weight 36 grams.
- Ashtray in glass and silver 925, from the 1960s.
- Lighter in shiny silver 925, with engravings, net weight about 65 grams.
All items are hallmarked and made in Italy.
Catawiki member since August 30, 2017, received 8 reviews in total (7 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||100% (7 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
Good,all a’s should be
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$17.50|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Legnano (Mi), Italy.