Africa - Pear Cut - IGE Certificate
|Origin as given on certificate:||Africa|
|Cut & Shape:||Pear|
Gemstone: Corundum ruby.
Measurements: 10.05 x 7.86 x 3.19 mm.
Weight: 2.21 ct
Certificate: IGE D-9934
- All gemstones are shipped with a certificate.
- The origin of the gemstone has not been certified by a laboratory; it is my own gemmological opinion.
- The photos are taken at over 10× magnification with a macro lens and, therefore, there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The images are not exactly to scale. We provide you with the exact measurements of the gemstone so that you can get a better idea of its size.
- The colours may look different depending on your screen settings. I have tried to make them as accurate as possible
Delivery via registered mail, with insurance covering up to €100. It can be fully insured for an additional €20.
Shipping via post may take 2–3 weeks. It can be delivered via ASM (within 3–5 days) for €30.
Customs fees are to be paid by the buyer.
You can know me more in my blog:
www elisageneroso .com
Elisa Generoso pro top
Catawiki member since March 27, 2016, received 2341 reviews in total (926 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||99.6% (926 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
Thant you !!!!!!!!!!!
Arrived well protected and as expected. My only quibble was that the seller did not include a note identifying the stones, origin etc, so I had to repackage them myself. Thanks for a good transaction.
Conforme au visuel des photos mais la pierre est plus grise que bleue.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$11.42|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Madrid (Comunidad de Madrid), Spain.