Good - Paper
|Type of Object:||Books (More lots)|
|No. of items:||5|
|Model/ Title:||Ferrari - Boeken en Brochures|
|Year (oldest object):||1988|
|Year (youngest object):||2002|
This lot concerns books and brochures/magazine:
1) Ferrari F40 brochure with beautiful photos and extensive technical description related to engine, chassis and performance, in very good condition.
Large size, 30cmx30cm, 8 pages in total incl. front and back.
Print number: 479/87 - Printed in Italy - 10M/9/88.
Four languages: Italian / English / French / German.
2) 575M Maranello brochure (no. 1777/02) - 2 inside pages with information in Italian and English.
3) Glossy magazine Hors Ligne - Ferrari Special 1990 - extensive model descriptions, production years/numbers, specifications, background stories, etc.
Including listing of all the different Ferrari engine from 1946 to 1989 (approx. 160!) with technical data plus purpose per model - 99 pages. English text.
4) De complete Ferrari (1993) - very extensive book, beautiful photos - 240 pages - Dutch - cover with slight traces of wear, page 2 (title page) corner missing, otherwise in very neat condition.
5) Ferrari (1991, preface by Niki Lauda) - 72 pages - Dutch language - cover with slight traces of wear.
With a fold-out poster of the Formula-1 team with Michael Schumacher.
The lot will be carefully packaged and sent by registered mail.
Catawiki member since January 3, 2015, received 93 reviews in total (11 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||100% (11 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
Document bien reçu, comme neuf et bien emballé. Merci
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$34.21|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Amstelveen, Netherlands.