Quartz - Steel - Box
|Brand:||Seiko (More lots)|
|Material fineness:||stainless steel|
|Type:||Chronograph wristwatch (More lots)|
|Condition:||Worn with little to no signs of use|
Case is Brushed & polished stainless steel.
Gold plated crown & pushers.40mm diameter.
with Flat mineral glass.
Original Seiko 34F4-G-E bracelet. Also brushed/polished steel.
Integrated lug fitting. deployment clasp.
Blue dial with "Concentric circle" patterned blue sub-dials ringed in white.
Gold minute/hour hands with lume centres. Gold chronograph hands
Hour markers are shaped gold frames with lume centres.
Date at 3 position.
wrist 8in, 200mm
Catawiki member since January 12, 2016, received 18 reviews in total (8 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||50% (8 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.De beste verkoper was wat laat, maar het horloge zag er heel goed uit.
Het zag er bijna nieuw uit .
Dus heel tevreden mee .
Beste verkoper bedankt voor dit bijzonder mooi horloge.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.El envío no se hizo hasta ocho días después de la compra. Envié varios mensajes al vendedor y no tuve respuesta. Desde la compra en Gran Bretaña hasta la llegada a España ha tardado veinte días.Hi,
your comments are stupid,
1) we are not a delivery or postal service
2) if you are that annoyed, about how long it took to get your goods, go complain to the Spanish postal service in your own country
3) we are a family business working Monday to Friday 9-5 only.
4) we started processing you item on Thursday the 15.11.18,
5) 16.11.18 was a Friday, ( 17.11.18 a Saturday, 18.11.18 a Sunday, both on working days)
6) 19.11.18 a Monday,
7) Tuesday 20.11.18 your item was collected by royal mail
8) Wednesday 21.11.18 it is in royal mail hands
9) Thursday 22.11.18 it is logged by royal mail
10) you can work the rest out yourself.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.The watch wasn’t as described automatic and didn’t work. When trying to contact the seller he didn’t answer. To catawiki he only responded that I should try out different batteries but the watch also has no battery system. All in all the seller is not cooperative and doesn’t care about the costumer.Hi,
your claims are all very silly, please explain in detail why you did not either ask or attempt to return an item you claim does not work.
we are not actually allowed by EU/UK law under the 14 day cooling off period to contact a buyer, that period is simply for a buyer to decide at their own leisure without interference, on whether to keep or return an item.
in law the fact that you kept the item is deemed as proof you are satisfied with it, to complain afterwards is simply dishonest.
did not point out that the seven marker was floating around inside and needs the watch taken apart to put right which of course will cost money so it means I paid the price of a NEW one !Hi,
do not know or understand why you are complaining, the facts are as follows.
1) we did not deliberately send you a watch with damage.
2) all our watches are sold with £100 of insurance, as clearly stated in the description/advertisement.
3) all items sold online have a 14 day right of return.
4) you did not contact us on receipt of your watch to complain.
5) you have not returned the watch or requested a refund within your legally allowed 14 day right of return period.
6) you have kept the watch, without doing any of the 5 previously mentioned actions, in law the watch is now therefore deemed to be satisfactory.
7) please note if you buy anything else online from anywhere and you are not happy RETURN IT WITHIN 14 you are entitled to, and will get all your money back.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.ho ricevuto orologio usato. la descrizione di
presentazione non indicava che l'orologio non
era nuovo.Hi, you say the watch is used, so you are not happy, please note the following facts.
1) we are not a retail store selling new stock.
2) the description Clearly states the watch is 2016.
3) we describe our business and source of watches on catawiki profile.
4) did not contact us at any time to reassure yourself of the watches status.
5) all items sold at auction are by UK/EU law used, that is because to sell at auction, original photos are required, that means opening the box or packaging, and once that is done, it is illegal to sell an item as new, because the manufactures guarantee is invalidated.
6) you had two weeks to return the goods, but choose not to do so, to now claim desertification is completely contradictory.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$37.58|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.