Can be picked up in: France - with French registration - 163000 km - 2 - Very good condition, minimal signs of wear and tear
|Brand:||Porsche (More lots)|
|Model Type:||911 - 930 Turbo|
|Body style:||Coupé (More lots)|
|Registration papers:||with French registration|
|Condition:||2 - Very good condition, minimal signs of wear and tear|
Porsche 911 930 Turbo LHD – 1979
Magnificent Porsche 930L from 1979 – 162 000km
3.3L - 300 hp - 4 gears
White exterior, black leather interior.
Air conditioning (working)
Fuchs rims of origin.
Rare, entirely original!
French vehicle of origin (imported by Sonauto - see plaque in the photos) it belonged to 2 previous owners before me.
- First owner: 1979 => 1990 : 0 to 121 000km
- Second owner: 1990 => 2018 : 121 000 to 162 000km (stored in a heated garage)
- 2018: purchased by me from the last owner who treasured it and treated it with great care for 28 years.
- The papers are French, in my name and the registration certificate is standard (not classic cars).
- The MOT is available.
Matching number by Porsche France.
The vehicle is in lovely condition with a background and is sold serviced and ready to drive.
The paint is clean and the interior is in good condition (see photos).
The mechanics work perfectly (the engine starts immediately, the gears change really well). The flat 6 is powerful.
A private video (taken on a closed road) of the vehicle can be viewed at:
This vehicle is being sold with the following maintenance work done:
- Engine oil change + original Porsche filter
- Transmission oil change with Kernite 75w90 UG
- Petrol filter: new
- Fuel pressure accumulator: new
- Additional air control: new
- Dump valve seals: new
- Starter + finger starter + 6 spark plugs: new
- WUR: revised
- Ignition setting (advance) / Kjet setting (% CO2)
- Maintained leather.
By appointment through Catawiki, you can come see the vehicle and try it on the road.
We have a car lift should you wish to have a look at the underside.
It can be retrieved near Tours or delivery within the whole of Europe is possible (against additional cost) upon agreement with the seller.
Your bids are exclusive of transportation and/or exportation costs unless otherwise stated.
Catawiki member since November 29, 2015, received 5 reviews in total (5 in last 12 months)
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Très bon contact avec le vendeur. Le véhicule est conforme à mes attentes et ce qui avait été annoncé. Une petite attention était à bord du véhicule. Cette transaction s’est donc très bien passée.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Restigne (France). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.