Can be picked up in: Italy - with Italian registration - 8000 km - 1 - Concourse condition, perfect, original condition
|Brand:||Maserati (More lots)|
|Model Type:||Ghibli SS|
|Body style:||Coupé (More lots)|
|Registration papers:||with Italian registration|
|Condition:||1 - Concourse condition, perfect, original condition|
- Valid inspection: yes.
- Odometer reading: 8,000 km after the restoration completed in 2014.
- Owners: 3.
- Engine: 4900 cc.
Car sold new in the USA (New York) in 1971, “Maserati Classiche” documentation, matching numbers.
- new crankshaft built by SCAM of Milan (the old one is available), brass bearings, high compression pistons, barrels, cams, valves and valve guides, oil pump, water pump, gaskets, all new;
- completely disassembled gearbox with total overhaul, new bearings and synchronisers;
- overhauled differential, new bevel gear, replacement of the bearings;
- overhauled braking system with replacement of calliper pistons, Or, pads, new front and rear brake discs, braided hoses, power brakes, master cylinder and clutch pump, all new;
- rebalanced flywheel, new clutch;
- new radiator and hoses;
- refurbished Borrani spoked wheels, Michelin XWX tyres;
- stainless steel manifolds, complete stainless steel exhaust;
- overhauled carburettors;
- new suspension, replacement of all the steering heads;
- replaced distributor, electronic ignition and spark plug wires;
- engine with 395 HP, over 280 km/h.
- completely redone by Carrozzeria Giardinieri Giampaolo, authorised by Ferrari/Maserati.
- completely redone, sandblasted dashboard and front seat frame with rails, powder coating, Connolly leather, dashboard cover in Alcantara as from the origin, wool carpet, new headliner, new steering wheel;
- all new dashboard instruments.
- completely new, including headlights, sidelights and rear lights;
- new Becker radio with its antenna.
- all original, except for the windscreen that was replaced and is new.
- every single component of the car has been re-chromed.
Restoration for over €200,000 documented.
This car can be viewed and picked up in Ancona, Italy.
This is a used vehicle. It is highly advisable to view the vehicle before bidding, to avoid disappointment afterwards. To arrange a viewing appointment or for more info, please contact Catawiki. Offers are excluding transport and export, unless otherwise indicated. Prior to bidding, please check your local legislation regarding vehicle registration. Neither the seller nor Catawiki is responsible for the registration of this vehicle in your country.
Catawiki member since March 7, 2018, received 1 review in total (1 in last 12 months)
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Very nice and smooth transaction.
The seller is honest about the condition of the item, the item was marvellous without anything to claim.
I am verfy happy with the seller's contact and the item!
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Ancona (Italy). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.