Can be picked up in: France - with American registration - 56614 mi - 1 - Concourse condition, perfect, original condition
|Brand:||Triumph (More lots)|
|Body style:||Cabriolet / convertible (More lots)|
|Registration papers:||with American registration|
|Condition:||1 - Concourse condition, perfect, original condition|
Fully restored Triumph TR4 from 1963.
- Sandblasted chassis, 2 layers of epoxy paint.
- Body sandblasted, 2 layers of primer, 2 layers of Signal Red.
- Revised engine, cylinder head tested.
- Compression test: perfect.
- New battery.
- New front shock absorbers.
- New clutch and stop.
- Transmission, brakes, engine flushed.
- 5 new tyres.
- New leather interior.
- Roof in perfect condition.
- Geometry done.
Valid MOT. This vehicle is in perfect condition, perhaps even better than when it left the factory.
This vehicle is located in Béziers, France.
Transportation and/or exportation costs are not included in your bids unless otherwise stated.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Béziers (France). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.