Mint - Dedicated packaging
|Object:||Beautiful Pagani Huayra BC Auction For Charity|
|In working order:||Yes|
This is a bespoke LEGO Technic 1:10 scale model of the Pagani Huayra BC. The model is 49 cm long, 22 cm wide and 12 cm high.
It has the following working features:
- Independent suspension with cantilever geometry on all wheels
- Working steering with steeringwheel and via detachable HoG (hand of god)
- The bonnet, gullwing doors and trunk can be opened
- A highly detailed V12 fake engine
- A 8D-N-R sequential gearbox with a gearlever that is used for the D-N-R switching as well as for changing the gears up or down. There is also a separate HoG for the gearbox.
- Aeroflaps on the front & rear that move with the steering
- Ride height adjustment on the front wheels
- Adjustable seats, all operated through their own HoG's
It also has the following special detailing:
- 3D-printed wheelrims
- Chromed elements in the dashboard
- Detailed interior and engine
- (Very) rare blue and white parts
Next to the model also two 2x1 m computer drawings of the real Pagani Huayra BC signed by Horacio Pagani himself are added.
Catawiki will gift the 9% commission for this lot to Fairy Bricks, so all the proceeds of this auction will go in it's entirely to Fairy Bricks!
Fairy Bricks is a charity organization that collects money to buy LEGO sets for children in hospitals. More information can be found on www.fairybricks.org
The conception of this auction is a story in itself. More information on that can be found on www.jeroenottens.com
Jeroen Ottens pro
Catawiki member since January 6, 2015, received 0 reviews in total (0 in last 12 months)
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$54.00|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.