Can be picked up in: Spain - with Spanish registration - 199500 km - 2 - Very good condition, minimal signs of wear and tear
|Brand:||Porsche (More lots)|
|Model Type:||928 S4|
|Body style:||Coupé (More lots)|
|Registration papers:||with Spanish registration|
|Condition:||2 - Very good condition, minimal signs of wear and tear|
Porsche 928 S4 of 1989 in good condition. V8, 5.0 litre, 4 valves per cylinder, 320 HP engine. Does not consume oil, does not leak oil. Exhaust line fully in good condition.
With virtually all extras available back then. Detailed and caring fine-tuning. Approved vehicle inspection, valid until 12/2019. Maximum speed 270 km/h, approximately. Acceleration: 5.7 sec. from 0 to 100 Km/h.
It currently reads 199,000 km (marker changed to 120,000 km). Official service books, instruction book and wiring diagram included. I also have the 928’s original commercial catalogue, even the paintwork and upholstery catalogue.
Recently performed works (invoices for all interventions included):
- Air flow regulation to the engine compartment to optimise aerodynamics.
- Fully new water pump.
- Full distribution Kit.
- Water radiator replaced.
- Service and repair of steering rack.
- Automatic gearbox on rear axle, which enables a better weight distribution of nearly 50/50. Maintenance has been performed.
- New front and rear suspensions.
- Hard touch power steering, which faithfully shows the car reactions. Serviced, with a new universal joint.
- New front and rear brakes (calipers, discs, lines...)
- Original Cup 2 rims mounted, restored.
- New front and rear tyres.
- Bodywork: damage and blow free. The car was painted in its original silver grey, as it had been repainted in a non-original blue colour.
- Halogen H4 pop-up headlights. Long beam halogen auxiliary lights. Front and rear fog lights.
- Original Porsche gas shock absorbers to lift the bonnet and the tailgate. Changed windscreen wipers.
The car is in Madrid, Spain.
Auction bids do not include transport or exportation, unless otherwise noted.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$1,126.80|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.