Lithograph - Signed - 1989
|Artist:||Marc CHAGALL (d'après)|
|Title of artwork:||Les amoureux de la Tour Eiffel|
|Condition:||In very good condition|
|Sold with frame:||No|
|Image size:||89×62 cm|
Marc CHAGALL (1887-1985) (after):
‘Les amoureux de la Tour Eiffel’.
- Large lithographic print after a work by Marc Chagall.
- Signed in the plate.
- On fine textured art paper.
- Numbered in pencil in the bottom left-hand corner, limited edition of 500 copies.
--> the number on the photograph is given as an example.
- Size: approximately 89 x 62 cm (approximately 35" x 24.80").
- Lithographic printing authenticated on the back.
- In excellent condition (like new).
- It has never been framed.
Catawiki member since February 12, 2016, received 299 reviews in total (91 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||100% (91 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
bel envoi oeuvre conforme tout vas bien
all just fine. no complaints
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$21.30|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: SAINT JEAN D'ILLAC (), France.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.