Indonesia - After 2000
|Object:||Skull Art - Authentic Carved Buffalo Skull|
|Material:||Bone, Lotus - Scrimshaw - carvings in bone or ivory|
|Manufacturer/ Brand:||Sooka Interior|
|Estimated Period:||After 2000|
|Country of Origin:||Indonesia|
|Condition:||Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear|
A hand engraved large Buffalo Skull, engraved by craftsmen who passed the ancient art of engraving from father to son. The skull has been fully carved by hand with much care. It is an unusual, decorative piece.
The carving is that of a Balinese Lotus.
- The horns will be detached for transport purposes, and are easily reattached.
There is also a drawstring attached to the skull so that it can be mounted on a wall.
- The horns are always packed on the bottom of the box, underneath the skull. Please make sure to remove the horns before discarding of the packaging.
- Since it is a natural skull, it might have some natural minimal cracks and crevices in both the skull and the horns. This is normal. Please refer to pictures.
- Our skulls are cleaned professionally, but sometimes minor discolouration still occurs on the teeth. This is natural and normal, and not something we can do a lot about. Please refer to the pictures.
- The skull will be sent with track and trace via DHL Parcel or DPD. You will receive the tracking code as soon as the parcel is dispatched. With this code, you can also follow the status and the location of your parcel, as well as the expected delivery date. You can find this information once you have your tracking code, by entering it under “Shipment number” on www.dhl.de
- If you have any questions on the status of your parcel, the current location, or the estimated date of delivery, it is recommended to DHL Parcel or DPD directly via Facebook messenger. An answer will be given within 24 hours. You can contact them here: https://www.facebook.com/dhlforyou/
SOOKA INTERIOR pro top
Catawiki member since October 25, 2015, received 930 reviews in total (373 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||99.2% (373 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
good deal, good money, good seller .
super material and super correct business....
Very satisfied. Fast shipping. Great service. To be recommended.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Ich habe mehrere verschiedene Lose bei Sooka ersteigert. Sie wurden sehr schnell versandt und waren immer ausgezeichnet verpackt. Alle Lose entsprachen vollständig der Beschreibung.
Buen estado y calidad
Lovely item which arrived from overseas in perfect condition.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||Free|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.