Philately, Reference works - Quantity: 6 - Book
|Object:||Book (More lots)|
|Number of Books:||6|
|Subject:||Philately, Reference works|
|Book Title:||Lot met 6 naslagwerken|
|Publication year oldest item:||1970|
|Publication year youngest item:||1990|
|Edition:||Multiple Books / Editions|
|Binding/ Material:||Mix / Multiple|
Lot with 6 reference books in 9 volumes about philately:
1. Otto Hornung - Illustrated encyclopedia of stamp collecting - London, etc., Hamlyn, 1970 - 319 pp. - Linen binding with protective cover - With 939 text illustrations and 32 colour plates - 26.5 x 21 cm.
Small name scribble in the front, otherwise good.
2. Lidman, David, text, H. Landshoff, photos - Treasury of stamps. 1,200 rare and beautiful stamps in colour - New York, Abrams, 1975 - 303 pp. - Linen binding with protective cover - With 1210 illustrations in colour - 27.5 x 30 cm.
Dust jacket is a little worn, otherwise good.
3. G. Holstege, e.a. - Filatelie informatief - Alphen aan den Rijn, Samsom, 1981 - (...) - Four volumes - Folder with cardboard binding - Hundreds of pages per volume - Divided into 33 episodes / sections, with the help of many authors - Richly illustrated - Very well-documented reference work on the various aspects of the Dutch stamp through the ages (16th to the 20th century) - Register in part 4 - Complete (33 sections) - 25x21 cm.
In good condition.
4. James Mackay - Het Groot Guinness postzegel boek - Utrecht, Luitingh, 1984 - 237 pp. - Paperback - text illustrations and colour section - 23.5 x 17 cm.
Good/ very good.
5. A. van der Flier - Basisboek filatelie. Handleiding voor de postzegelverzamelaar - Baarn, Tirion, 1990 - 227 pp. - cardboard binding - illustrated - 24.5 x 16.5 cm.
6. L.N. Williams - Fundamentals of philatelie - State College, American Philatelic Society, 1990 - Revised edition - Xv, 862 pp. - linen binding with protective cover - illustrated - 23.5 x 16 cm.
Small name scribble in front, otherwise very good.
(A total of 6 books in 9 bindings.)
Catawiki member since June 26, 2012, received 422 reviews in total (30 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||100% (30 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
Snelle verzending en de boeken waren prima verpakt. Zeer tevreden!
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$48.17|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.