Good condition, see description - 29.5×24×2.5 cm
|Object:||5 Art Books|
|Region/ Country of origin:||Tibet, Nepal|
|Condition:||Good condition, see description|
1. Images of Nepal / Krishna Deva / 28x22.5 cm. / hard cover / 1984 / 138 pages.
2. The Sculptural Heritage of Tibet / David Weldon and Jane Casey Singer /
29.5x24 cm. / hard cover / 1999 / 208 pages.
3. Thangkas, Rollbilder aus dem Himalaya / Alexandra Lavizzari-Raeuber / 18x11.5
cm. / soft cover / 1986 / 296 pages.
4. The Gods of Northern Buddhism, their history and iconography with 185
illustrations / Allice Getty / 23.5x16.5 cm / soft cover / 1988 / 220 pages.
5. Patan Museum / Götz Hagmüller / 29x25 cm. / hard cover / 2003 / 144 pages.
Sent with track&trace
Catawiki member since October 18, 2014, received 81 reviews in total (19 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||100% (19 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
My purchased item arrived rapidly, in a condition as described.
Very happy with the item and it's delivery.
Smooth transaction. Books in good conditon, arrived fast, safely and very well packed. Thanks a lot.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$33.36|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Arnhem (), Netherlands.