Automatic - Steel, Yellow gold - Box
|Brand:||Omega (More lots)|
|Reference Number:||Calibre 505|
|Case material:||Steel, Yellow gold|
|Condition:||Worn with little to no signs of use|
- Omega Pie Pan Constellation watch with reference number on bridge, corresponding to the year 1956, presented in original wood and brown leather box. .
- Movement calibre 505 with 24 jewels, case back engraved with model reference number and brand marking.
- Original stainless steel laminated 18 ct. solid gold Omega box in very good condition.
- Case measurement 42.5 mm x 38 mm including lugs and crown and 35 mm excluding crown.
Original Pie-Pan Crosshair Omega dial restored and well preserved.
- Original Omega dauphine hands and raised numerals with 18ct. gold plating, as new.
- Original Omega pie-pan crown, 18ct. gold plating with brand marking and totally new.
- Original Omega genuine lizard dark brown skin band, 18 mm wide and total length 20 cm with originals signed Omega buckle.
- Movement in perfect working order, recently serviced.
- Registered shipping with tracking number and insurance.
Catawiki member since September 1, 2015, received 43 reviews in total (18 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||93.8% (18 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
todo bien gracias
great watch!!everything right with the shipment!really thank you
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Seller is very rude. Is not fair.
A 20 cm watch strap contains two more links.
This sold wristwatch does not fit around a wrist of more than 18.5 cm.
I have delivered the proofs to the seller.Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Size expecificated is totally correct, 3 links with watches in sale that adjunt in our conversation with the size expecificated equal "19.5cm-20cm" for comprobated to expert and confirmation that the size show in the description is correct, valoration changed for you for extorsionated me and this is a ugly attitude. We do not accept extortions.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.The watch is not working properly. This maybe caused by the way it was packaged in a regular envelop, with just a minimum use of bubble wrap.
Contacted the seller twice by email, no reaction.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$22.16|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Zaragoza (zaragoza), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.